Gmail SMTP Integration
You need Gmail SMTP server settings if you want to send email from your Gmail account through vooPlayer.
Gmail's Default SMTP Settings
- Gmail SMTP server address: smtp.gmail.com
- Gmail SMTP username: Your Gmail address (e.g. email@example.com)
- Gmail SMTP password:
- If you have 2 step verification process use Your Set Key ( see screenshot below) ,
- If you don't have 2 step verification process use your standard Gmail password
- Gmail SMTP port: 587 (TLS) or 465 (SSL)
To configure your gmail SMTP inside of vooPlayer, go to " Account Settings -> SMTP Settings", then specify your settings:
Is 2-Step Verification Process ON in your Google Apps?
To see if you have 2 step verification process check here:
If you have two step process verification process for your Gmail (most users do by default), this means you login to your account by verifying your password by SMS code you receive)
- You'll have to visit this page - https://security.google.com/settings/security/apppasswords
- Set your app KEY (see screenshot below)
- Use this URL https://myaccount.google.com/lesssecureapps to turn OFF security for less secure apps such as vooPlayer