Gmail SMTP Integration
You need Gmail SMTP server settings if you want to send email from your Gmail account through vooPlayer.
Gmail's Default SMTP Settings
- Gmail SMTP server address: smtp.gmail.com
- Gmail SMTP username: Your Gmail address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Gmail SMTP password:
- If you have 2 step verification process use Your Set Key ( see screenshot below) ,
- If you don't have 2 step verification process use your standard Gmail password
- Gmail SMTP port: 587 (TLS) or 465 (SSL)
To configure your gmail SMTP inside of vooPlayer, go to " Account Settings -> SMTP Settings", then specify your settings:
Is 2-Step Verification Process ON in your Google Apps?
To see if you have 2 step verification process check here:
If you have two step verification process for your Gmail (most users do by default), this means you login into your account by verifying your password by SMS code you receive)
- You'll have to visit this page - https://security.google.com/settings/security/apppasswords
- Set your app KEY (see screenshot below)
- Use this URL https://myaccount.google.com/lesssecureapps to turn OFF security for less secure apps such as vooPlayer